1. Royal Palace of Madrid Monolingual Guided Tour with Fast Track Access
Skip the line with this exclusive tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid before opening to the public. Uncover the secrets of the “Palacio de Oriente” and explore areas that are usually not accessible. Admire the collection of weapons in the Royal Armory, take in the majestic Throne Room, and more. Glean insights into the rich history of the Spanish monarchy from your bilingual guide, and learn interesting facts along the way. With this early access tour, you’ll save yourself an hour of standing in line and have the palace to explore without the crowds. However, photography inside the palace is strictly prohibited. Discover why travelers choose this tour:
• Early access means you can avoid long lines and explore the residence without the crowds.
• Learn about the history of the Spanish monarchy from your bilingual guide.
2. Skip-The-Line Early Entrance Tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid
Unlock the majestic Royal Palace of Madrid with special early access and a guided tour. Before the doors open to the public, take a tour through the palace’s 2,800 rooms, filled with masterpieces of artwork, period décor, and exquisite architectural detail. The tour includes skip-the-line early admission tickets to the Royal Palace. Discover why travelers choose this tour:
• Early access and skip-the-line entrance is included.
• See the official residence of the Spanish royal family.
• Explore a grand palace with ornate architecture, artwork, and historic decor.
• Family friendly tour.
3. Private visit to the Royal Palace of Madrid and the Prado Museum. Entrance skip the line included, pick up at your hotel and cab included in the price.
Experience the best of Madrid’s art, culture, and history with this private combo tour of the Royal Palace and the Prado Museum. Let a private guide show you the way as you explore these top attractions, and learn about the many interesting facts and stories behind them. Save time with skip-the-line tickets and tick off two Madrid highlights in one easy tour. Here’s why travelers love this tour:
• Enjoy a two-hour tour of each attraction.
• Hotel pick-up in an air-conditioned vehicle is included.
• Private tour is customizable to suit your interests.
• Great introductory tour for first-time visitors to Madrid.